For want of a better title: Bits and Pieces

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bits and Pieces

Okay. So I'm definetely a little too drunk to be typing. But whatever. So if this isn't up to your journalistic standards, you can go suck my shiny white tail.

Firstly, you people take me way too seriously. Platypus he of "least we forget" as opposed to "lest we forget" fame, thought he should defend himself. heh... DON'T take me seriously. Seriously... Don't take me seriously (ed:erm... i guess you can listen to him here, I am way too drunk for this)

Also have you seen Xiaxue stoopid decision to put directions to her birthday party. I won't even dignify it with a link. All you f**kers know how I feel about her. Ha ha... Man I got to go and drink some more... Later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home