For want of a better title: Fire in the hole

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Fire in the hole

A quick post before i take off to my late night revelry, this regards panadol and headaches and the wonders of communicating when one is in Australia and the other in the US (ed:names have been changed to protect the guilty):

me (9:48:38 PM): panadol... mmmm...
J (9:51:08 PM): ugh,... my head is still killing me
J (9:51:15 PM): maybe i should have chewed the tablets...
me (9:51:21 PM): ha ha
me (9:51:26 PM): maybe you should have snorted it
J (9:51:48 PM): dosen't work
J(9:51:52 PM): i think G tried
me(9:51:55 PM): oh... anally?
me (9:53:50 PM): try anal
J(10:07:18 PM): maybe you can try it and let me know if it works. probably much slower acting

after this there was no response and I had to go out and get happen (as my american friend put it), that's happy for all you non-COOL people. Ciao Ciao~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home