For want of a better title: Hoppity Hop Hop

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hoppity Hop Hop

Lemme tell ya a lil story...or two..

Hello my loyal subjects! The project is nearing completion... Oh sorry wrong audience. Erm... I found this site. Inexplicably drawn to sites that are pink and run by women (ed: not wholly coincidental). Anyway Auntie Celly is worth a good laugh. Silly goose. Hopefully this time the author wun come by and like leave me a comment which then creeps me out. Either that or I should stop doing drugs [hi mom. I don't do drugs] (ed: yeah he doesn't). Stoopid pesticide on the veggies. Also I think I beat Mr.Miyagi to this one. Yay! Muahahahahaha... *cough*... Sorry... Hokay, short post for now, must go to lunchies. Yeah Buddy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home