For want of a better title: It's just a little Crush

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Monday, April 18, 2005

It's just a little Crush

Yeah folks... For once I guess you're going to see the softer side of this little bunny (you all know you want to make it hard again). I think I have a crush... Yah... this is such a horrible feeling... I mean it's like happy and torturous.

Well this bunny is not going to stand for it... I'm going to go out back and kill this f**king crush. I mean a crush is like the most evil thing on Earth next to me... It makes your heart pound and palms sweat... It's like being sick yeah.... Why the f**k do you wait by the phone for someone to call you? Or if you're a guy why the hell do you keep calling someone who you're not sure if they appreciate your call? I mean she seldom calls back and we only have like 2 weeks of school left. After which we disappear forever...into the sunset or whatever...

A crush cramps this little rabbit's style! I mean it makes me all soft and mushy man... I am NOT F**KING SOFT! I'll be damned if I'm going to go soft on all you biatches out there... This fake love will not rule my f**king life (oh yeah baby). Man I am getting soft, running out of insults for you folks...

Anyway back to my boring life... watched Coffee and Cigarettes and the Incredibles... talk about a contast in film schooling. The incredibles had a great storyline and was entertaining but C&C was great... It was so true about human relations... heh... people are exactly like that. If you haven't seen it I STRONGLY recommend you watch it!

That's all folks... I'm tired of typing for now. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home