For want of a better title: Midnight Cowpie

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Midnight Cowpie

It's 12am, do you know where your balls are?
No? That's too bad, go check. For all you ladies out there who have something smart to say you might want to take that cock out of your mouth first (ed: he's really not that mean and he adores all women).

So anyway today I got a phone call that went something like this:

B: Hey Me. What's up?
Me: I just got out of conference what's up.
B: Is JK with you?
Me: Huh?
B: JK's roommate is looking for her and she asked me to call you to ask if she's with you.
Me: Erm... I've been in conference all day and JK's with her parents.
B: (laughter in the backgournd) oh ok. Bye.
Me: Later.

That's some wierd shit... Anyway...

So I've decided to do an interview, it seems to be all the rage amongst folks, especially Cowboy Caleb, so here's an exclusive interview with someone you all love:

Me: Hello Ed. I think the audience would really like to get to know you better.
Editor: Thanks. Just doing my job you know.
Me: Yeah you do a mighty fine job, biatch! (ed: he really loves me)
Ed: Thank you. So what do you want to know about me?
Me: So what is your day job?
Ed: I'm a student. Just like you.
Me: Really? That's interesting. you seem far more educated than your typical college educated whore. Me included.
Ed: Erm... Thanks I guess...
Me: So what do you like?
Ed: Erm... specify.
Me: you know men, women, or animals?
Ed: I would prefer not to answer that.
Me: Ok. So what are your hobbies?
Ed: Reading. Watching TV. Listening to music.
Me: Sounds like my hobbies. Have you been cribbing my notes you slut?
Ed: No.
Me: Talking about sluts, for the benefit of our audience are you male or female?
Ed: Male.
Me: How much do you make editing this crap?
Ed: Erm... I do it for free.
Me: So you're into BDSM? All this masochistic work.
Ed: no not really. I just do it because you ask me to.
Me: So if I asked you to, you'd suck cock for $5?
Ed: No, not really.
Me: How about $10?
Ed: moving on...
Me: Ok. Expensive little biatch. So... Hmmmm... I guess I'm out of questions. Any last words for the interview?
Ed: Erm... Nothing. I just enjoy working with you very much on this blog.
Me: Thank you. Well that's it folks. Goodnight.

(ed: This was entirely made up of course. This was a monologue. If you thought otherwise then you're in for a shock.)

All righty... that's it all you lovely people, until the next time, go easy on the cock sucking and may the farce be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home