For want of a better title: Modern Burrow

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Modern Burrow

This is a modern burrow. Yeah... there you go. Modern architecture at it's best. Oh yeah baby.

mod, chic, art deco

Had to pay a top notch architect to recreate my home for all you busybodies out there.

Also for all you folks who have nothing better to do. Let me tell you what I did all day. I woke up, ate, shat and slept. There. Now rinse and repeat a couple thousand times. That's the story of my f**king life [Hi mom! No I have a more exciting life]. Take that Biatch!

The spyhole is important for checking out people who are hot (you know who you are)[Hi mom! I am looking for a life partner] (ed: not true, he's actually just saying it so she'll stop nagging him, why am I speaking in the third person... MEGALOMANIA). Also for picking out annoying people like.... DRIVERS WITH CELLPHONES!!!
Friends don't let friends be morons, they just f**king slit their throats. That's right my gentle reader(s) we f**king slit their throats and watch them choke on their blood. Oh yeah baby...

Anyway I'm off for a little sleepy weepy... all by my lonesome in my mod, chic, art deco {insert other such type words in here, go on use your huge vocabulary} home.

Until you suffer my words again I leave you with a word from a wise friend of mine: "Yeah Buddy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home