For want of a better title: OMGWTF

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

OMGWTF

OMG! What the f**k was i talking about last night? I kid I kid, I remember it clearly, but I really feel nervous right now because this little bunny is about to go off and give a talk on his paper. Scary, right? I guess so (ed: He's got butterflies rampaging through his stomach).

Anyway this is f**king scary... Only the second time in my entire life I have presented a paper and this one is far more serious than the other one. Fwah... I'm being inducted into the academian's life... Drinking scotch, presenting papers, writing papers (in no particular order) and sleeping with sexy coed students [Hi mom. Doing my best]. As long as i get tenure I'm safe. Oh yeah baby, tenure is the paydirt. I'm too sexy for my tenure... Take that Biatches!

Oh yeah I heard the little whore Brittney is pregnant. Like we all didn't see that coming. Ooopppsss she did it again and again and again, all night long baby. Little slut.

Ok ok, I've got to run and get dressed and leave my modern burrow to go and get to the place to give my drivel about colonial education. Sometimes I bore me.

Let me live you with some words of advice: "If you f**k around you're bound to get pregnant or make someone pregnant. Take that you Biatch!"

Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home