For want of a better title: Wa Si Hokkien Lang

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Monday, April 25, 2005

Wa Si Hokkien Lang

Wa Si Hokkien Lang

This is some good shit man. Not from the little patch of grass some of us call home, but from the big northern grasspatch across the little concrete bridge. It's funny. I like this guy. By the way, I'm Teochew, not Hokkien so it takes me a little longer to understand what they're saying, but all in the Minan sub-linguistic group. As opposed to those damn cantonese (yue sub-linguistic group). Nothing good comes out of Guangdong. I kid I kid. (lies!) Hmmm... I wonder why I'm posting this here. Well I guess so I won't forget its URL. Why don't I bookmark it? I don't f**king know? Why the f**k do you have a brain? Why do u still keep breathing? Who the f**k are you and why are you still here?

1 Comments:

  • At 4/26/2005 12:44 PM, Anonymous The Misguided Oracle said…

    you have too much time on yoru hands to be searching for crap like this.
    go and get me some drunken autopsy pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home