For want of a better title: Axiomatic Zero

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Monday, May 09, 2005

Axiomatic Zero

Hello my little peons... *cough* I mean readers. Did anyone miss me? Well I sure missed myself. I've been holed up in my room studying for my one and only exam (lies!)... Ok mr.brackets is right. I do have an exam in a two days, but it's microeconomics. It's not tough at all. Instead I've been spending most of my time daydreaming, reading all 5 book in the triology Hitchhickers' Guide to the Galaxy (the 5 of 3 is the author's Douglas Adams doing), watching all 8 seasons of Stargate SG-1 (yeah... I know... nerd), finding an apartment remotely (no not with a remote controlled robot, but by internet), packing (which I have done none of), eating, sleeping, pondering my existence... And all that good stuff in life.

Not much to report on my sordid life. Well I did go to a party with kegs and cheerleaders, but it wasn't anything great. Just ho-hum.

Hoped alot of you enjoyed staring at the composition of my brain for the last few days. Yeah... 2/3 female and 1/3 male... Leaves alot of complicated question in my head. May also explain some behavior recently.

Oh... I did help my ex move into her summer apartment. Why am I helping her move? Who the hell knows? I guess I'm a nice guy (ladies my number is 555-1111). Plus no one else would or could help her, not even her boyfriend. Ok. So I was being used, but whatever, it took like 2 hours of my time. Which I would have otherwise spent it watching some movie that my friends pirated. Heh.

Also rented DVDs to watch. Not pirate, WATCH! Finally saw Infernal Affairs, Mr. 3000 and Wimbledon. I like Wimbledon. Good one. Touching. I liked it. Also saw Ella Enchanted. Made me think that the writer and/or director was British. It's got that tongue in cheek humor. Anyway... Graduation is next friday... May 20... wow... How quickly my 4 years here have come to an end.

Won't bore you with the Nostalgia and the Reminiscing. I'll save that for another post. Yeah... I think that's about it for now. Kinda excited and apprehensive about moving to DC. Luckily I have some friends who're just great and have been helpful so far. What would I do without friends? (probably taken over the world by now) (ed: erm... I think that was a rhetorical question) (shut up you!)

Anyway, my parents will be coming over to see their only son (not only child, dun worry I'm not alone) walk down the aisle [hi mom. hope u enjoy taking sis shopping while dad and i do man stuff] {that being said, what is man stuff? is it like man junk?}. No not of a gorcery store or a wedding. Just to get my diploma or degree I suppose. Not quite sure what to call it.

Ok. Got to run. Tell me all about your lives my little duckies. I'll pretend to be interested. And then all my lady readers can jump my bones. Yes... even the haters.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Roxanne said…

    You can always turn up wearing a paper bag over your head (with your blog url scribbled prominently above your eyeholes in marker, of course.) :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home