For want of a better title: The Dog ate My Blog

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Dog ate My Blog

Wow... I don't come online (heh... come online... I usually prefer to come in women but whatever) for a few days and the world is upside down.

First to Oracle... I don't give a cow, or a dragon for that matter. and when have i ever been metaphysical. Physical yes, meta maybe, but never metaphysical. However if any woman out there wants to be metaphysical with me, give me a call at 555-easy.

Secondly I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my new apartment in DC. Yes a new modern burrow. So it's an ultra-modern burrow. With Ikea furniture. makes me feel so yuppie puppie.

Talking about puppies I miss me dog. He ain't a pup anymore, but 42 dog years and still single... Any bitches (dog or female) out there want to date him, let me know.

I truly believe that Ms Linda Chia is coming on to me. [hi mom. i'm trying]. Better hurry girls I offered her a possibility of getting F-2 visa (dependent of F-1, boy will my school be surprised). I'm also suprised that Sandra hasn't asked me out yet. Don't be intimitated. I'm an ordinary bunny, I won't bite. If there areanymore girls or guys who'd like to hang out (oracle you don't count) let me know. I'm an equal opportunity friend (although some friends are more equal than others)(ed: sigh... that actually is somewhat true. Guys more important than girls)(lies!)

The World is really going to the dogs. Cowboy Caleb is Robert Goh? WTF?! Is nothing sacred anymore. [hi mom. I still believe in God and the Catholic Faith] Never ever entrust Mr. Old Cheena F**k with secrets. He'll do you in. Myabe his lappy toop breaking down has got to do with bad karma and/or dragons. Not quite sure. The little green men won't tell me. (ed: he's not crazy... honest) (lies!)

I also got to see my first Emmy up close and personal. I'm staying at my fraternity brother's home and his dad has won an emmy and is up for another one this year. Wow! I actually held an emmy. WOW!

Will post pics soon.

Must go...

Why am I doing this?

Keep posted for my special modern burrow contest...

Goodbye...

YEAH BUDDY! May the mindf**k be with you.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/26/2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Linda Chia said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5/27/2005 12:04 AM, Blogger Linda Chia said…

    "truly believe that Ms Linda Chia is coming on to me. [hi mom. i'm trying]. Better hurry girls I offered her a possibility of getting F-2 visa (dependent of F-1, boy will my school be surprised). "

    *ahem* So now I'm coming on to you huh?

    Now Kenny Sia will think I'm frivolous...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home