For want of a better title: Fire in the Hole

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Fire in the Hole

Ha ha... I have my first hate-r. I am surprised that I don't have more enemies. I guess the rest of you just don't read me. Heh... Also another reason why I'll never be popular. Muahahahahaha...

Anyway, i had lunch with my ex-g/f today. Yup. We dated like 2 odd years ago. She has a steady boyfriend of a year now. Congrats! So we talked about everything and nothing, just like most people... We eventually deviated to my 3 year pact with Vamp jie and how I need many lovers if I can't find the one. She was like: "gasp... I didn't know you were like that when we dated." And I told her it was a good thing we ended after 3 months. Otherwise I would have gotten very bored of her. And then we would have ended badly. Ha ha... Sometimes things turn out for the better.

One of my muses is unhappy today. Yeah... Sorta sucky... I feel bad for her. Like she's entirely confused. Which leads me to the next conclusion that being older solves nothing. Which all growing old does for me is destroy my body and leaves me enfeebled... Dang it! Evil time. I will dedicate my life to killing time... muahahahaha (ed: yeah... sure... sigh...)

Ok... got to go... I have a tequila tasting tonight. Heh... Not only do we have wine and beer tastings, we have tequila tastings. Yummy. Plus Cinco de Mayo is coming up (duh... 5th of May), so it's time for mas tequila (more tequila). Until next time my haters... Yeah Buddy!

3 Comments:

  • At 5/05/2005 7:49 AM, Anonymous VampTreSS said…

    *HUGS*

    I am wordless at the moment.. There are things I must deal with first.. I will try to chat when I find my voice again..

    Please do not worry..

    I am a survivor..

    Thank you for ur adoration.. I will be here for u soon..

    But for now..

     
  • At 5/05/2005 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So you actually told her to her face that you would get bored of her? charming!

     
  • At 5/05/2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Postmaster-General said…

    No i didn't. I said I may have grown bored. Not that I did. I also said we probably wouldn't have worked out because she enjoyed pushing my buttons.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home