For want of a better title: Hmmm...

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Monday, May 02, 2005

Hmmm...

Something just crossed my mind recapping my conversations with my mom [hi mom.]. I sort of half jokingly told her that it would be easier to get grants if I was American, so I should marry an American. She immediately said I shouldn't be silly and I should marry for love. Erm.. this is from my mom who is like the most practical person in the world. Heh... Interesting how each generation changes yah... Marrying for love during my grandparents' time must have been an oddity. And seriously even for our parents we hardly see that love... Sigh... I must always warn myself about the evils of love and marriage. Always seeking to corrupt my lovely life and ways... Just a thought to share... It's funny coming from my mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home