For want of a better title: Horrorscope - time to take a pause

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Horrorscope - time to take a pause

Horoscope thanks to friendster

The Bottom Line
Make a tricky sideways move and circumvent the obstacle coming your way.


In Detail
You're already so darned charming, you should probably be required to carry a license. And you're even more irresistible when you set your mind on something -- or someone. It's going to take all that charm and more to get through today with your sweetie, since the stars aren't going to be especially cooperative when it comes to helping you plan romance. Don't count on those plans you made, or on your companion being at all accommodating.


Erm... I'm going on a road trip with a guy friend tomorrow... erm... should i sidestep that and go on a date with a non-existent girl? WTF?!? Or will my guy companion not be as accomodating or our plans fall through? Wow that would suck if we got stuck in the middle of nowhere and he just got all prissy like a gurl... Dang it... Better bring my AAA card.

I also realised I'm not licensed to be charming... shit... now some government dude is going to be knocking on my door and like arresting me for practising charm without a license. Irresistible if i set my mind on it? More like creepy... And I dun need stars to make my imaginary sweetie cooperative, I have my own tricks (for a good time come find me) (ed: sigh...).

Ha ha ok to bed... Otherwise...

1 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2005 5:51 AM, Blogger Queen of Cups said…

    Have a good trip honey.. And hope u find ur dream girl on tis trip..

    If u dun, we'd just have to stick with me for the time-being (how borin!)

    Heh.. - Vamp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home