For want of a better title: My Friday the 13th

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Friday, May 13, 2005

My Friday the 13th

Yeah. My mortar board. White for Arts and Sciences

mortar board

Also went shopping crazy. Bought myself a white blazer from GAP

way cool

Also bought alot of shorts for beach wear and all that jazz. Some pants. Now graduate student must be more preppy you know. The shorts are for beach adventures in singapore. I suspect now that my parents are moving to sentosa I must cultivate the beach bum image.

Tonight got party. Fancy dress too... heh... dunno what to wear... sigh sigh... =(

Maybe I'll go as a "confused college kid who doesn't know what to wear to a fancy dress party."

Heh... Ok got to shower. My little brother, Peter, is taking me to dinner. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home