For want of a better title: Quick post from Narita

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Quick post from Narita

Hello duckies, just a quick post here in Narita airport. I LOVE my new flight leg. 5 hours to San Francisco and then 10 to Tokyo and then 7 to Singpaore. Better than the much longer 14 from Chicago to Tokyo.

The pilots I suspect were playing pranks on us all. Everytime we ate, we hit turbulence. Either they were also having meals, so hard to steer and eat, or they were like:"hey wouldn't it be fun to just mess around with the folks back there as they were eating?"

Anyway, I hope all of you are excitied and wetting your pants that moi, King Wabbit, will be home soon to fill your lives with hope and wonder. =P

Ok got to go. Don't want to put in another 100yen for 10 minutes. Take care my bunnies, and I will see all of you soon (come look for me, we can hang out and all of you can be my groupies!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home