For want of a better title: Something happened on the way to the forum

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Something happened on the way to the forum

Hello duckies. I got bored so i decided to help my attention whore friend, Triple Period in his quest to find a date (so dun say i mean or what, i nice ok)

TP dun say I dun help

I figured Russian would be a good language for him to try and find guillable *ahem* willing *ahem* interested women to go on dates with him.

This got me thinking about how mr brown and miyagi always complained about their bad chinese. So i decided yo help mr miyagi and his spoyr lappy toppy to target the shu nu and auntie audience by translating his blog into chinese. Can also tap China for potential targets *ahem* readers.

for all you aunties

And for mr brown cow I decided he needed to reach out to a japanese audience

first japan, tomorrow the world

Cowboy caleb of course needs to corner the korean market yah...

secret agent man

and not forgetting new superstar LMD... for her I think France... since they drink as much as she does and curse just as bad.

but I am le tired

Plus pettite is such a cute word... heh... just so cute... I want to hug it and hold it and make sweet love to it (no not you LMD, just the word pettite, don't get your panties in a bunch)

And finally moi... I decided german... so I can have hordes of germans go over and kick french ass... yay!

Onward my soldiers

Ok... just bored shitless... because alot of you dun leave comments and the bloggers dun update on weekends and Oracle is f**king missing.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home