For want of a better title: The stars tell it all

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The stars tell it all

The Bottom Line
You're mending fences and reconciling differences. More people should.

In Detail
New orders have come down from above, and while you're not going to be happy about them, you may have to live with them -- temporarily, at least. If you've been thinking about finding a new way to earn your daily bread, this could be the excuse you've been looking for. If you like your current spot, however, don't just sigh and resign yourself to this. You'll work things out eventually with just a little bit of effort -- and some of that legendary charm.


Orders from above? Eh? Who's above me? Must be that silly farmer who wants to get rid of me. Resign? What over that intern? Come on? She didn't inhale or was it swallow? Not sure anymore. Effort? Yeah... sometimes when needed... And all that Charm. Why do the stars keep talking about my charm? Are they all secretly in love with me? Hmmm... I'd take Ursa Minor over Alpha Centauri anyday. Sorry AC baby... It's not you, it's me...

Ok my beloveds I have to run run... Have a dinner appointment with some fish and a girl. No no... Not a date, we're just chillin' and shooting the shit. Plus she owes me something. You all take care yah... and try, just try a little to resist my charm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home