For want of a better title: Where do baby dragons come from?

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Where do baby dragons come from?

Due to the fact that I don't want to engage with tripleperiod in one-upmanship, and that TP is such a cool guy, i am withdrawing my win a date contest. In lieu of this change, the Chiong-ology Bursary has been extended to Singaporean and Malaysian males and females. Also Elves and Dragons are free to apply. Unicorns are iffy with me.

Also with the blogger mini con... Sounds like the Decepticons or something. Most people's secret identities have been exposed. As such I have decided, under advisement form my lawyers and orgres, that it would be good that I too reveal my secret identity so here it is.


which one is me?

Also for the SPGs or poor folk who know SPGs, the other three will be coming to singapore. Limited viewing. So make appointments soon. Otherwise got no time for all you pretty ladies.

Don't have much time to blog lately... Must worry about moving. So until you meet a band of orcs, may the farce be with you! (hope you liked this one Oracle baby)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home