For want of a better title: Conveyor Belt 66

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Friday, June 24, 2005

Conveyor Belt 66

Wow! I met up with my first love for lunch today and boy did I realise I have serious baggage. I mean seriously, I have issues I didn't even know existed until now. Like huge colossal issues. Wow... Now I have to go off and hide in a cave while I work out these issues. I thought I had everything sort of cleared up, but it never is quite that clear...

Someone actually called me old... that makes my day =) Felt like shit for some time now, i figure I should hang out with 15 year olds... then i'd be real old... ancient even...

Also I feel like i'm hitting a brick wall everywhere I turn. No lefts, no right and no u-turns. I'm stuck in a tiny alley with no f**king way out... Sigh sigh...

Oh and YOU, I bought the royce chocolates. Prepare to be fat tomorrow. =P Although they may melt in the car as I take my lovely bostonian on a tour of the outer rim of singapore. Heh... We can only hope they stay cool.

Damn... I have issues...

2 Comments:

  • At 6/24/2005 3:16 PM, Anonymous Hellsbel said…

    yes. as we're all finding out about issues. floodgates.... talk about it? that helps.

    hmmm i doubt that "You" would appreciate the fat content but then again.. it's the famed Royce chocolate.. I'm sure "you" would be ready to run another lap or two just to try :P

     
  • At 6/24/2005 3:29 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said…

    ROYCE!!! I am so jealous...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home