For want of a better title: Just one last spasm

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Just one last spasm

A few more things. I guess Finicky Feline also revealed my semi-secret identity. Heh... I actually know a retired postmaster-general of Singapore. How intresting.

FF also knows gang chants like me. Heh... Too bad I wasn't there. I would have loved to know if my friend is still area chief. Heh... Cannot tell you which gang.

Oh yes the Queen of Singapoop Blogdom, Xiaxue, was there. Without her zombie bodygaurds. And me without my cricket bat. Heh... I would have been lost and my brains eaten. Too bad that she stole Kenny from the other guys. And KTV... OMG! I haven't been to one since 1997. That was when I was dating an Ah Lian (well she was a nice sweet girl but her name had Lian in it. Heh... So I guess I did date an Ah Lian) (truth!). I cannot go back to one... Oh the memories. All the chinese songs I know were from dating her. Heh...

On the plus side I got my fraternity letters posted all over the internet. Yay! TKE represent! Xi represent! Heh... I miss those guys already... (live in a house with 24 guys for 3 years... you'll understand why). LLT. FFL.

Ok really off to get my ass handed to me on a silver platter. Ciao bambino!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home