For want of a better title: Morning has Broken

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Morning has Broken

Oh what a morning. I woke up, brushed my teeth and took a shit. Heh... If you liked reading that all of you have serious problems. (ed: he still loves you all)

I did however stumble upon Strong Bad's latest email. And I must say the creators of homestarrunner.com are amazing. I you have not checked out that link I have in the corner to them, you suck and need to go there now and atone for your sins against all that is funny.

To Oracle, sorry I've been busy playing too guide. So here's something funny for you involving a sort of dragon. Enjoy. The rest of you go on, click on the link too, you know you want to. =P

Ok. Done. Off to think of sheep...

1 Comments:

  • At 6/20/2005 10:31 AM, Blogger The Screwy Skeptic said…

    Strong Bad is freakin hilarious. Though I do love Teen Girl Squad too...
    I like your last post, btw. We do need to make a greater effort at collecting Singaporean history from the everyman's view.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home