For want of a better title: My condolences Cowboy Caleb

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My condolences Cowboy Caleb

I hardly know you, but I sympathise and empathise with you. My grandma used to live with me and when I was younger she'd do everything with me. She taught me alot I needed to know about being a boy and also about cooking. So if you will allow me to quote John Donne:

No man is an island, entire of itself
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main
if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were,
as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were
any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls
it tolls for thee.


-- John Donne
Once again my condolences Cowboy Caleb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home