For want of a better title: Omicron Persei 8

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Omicron Persei 8

Today was pretty cool. Several things happened.

(1) I got to try the famed royce chocolates. Maybe I was spolit as a kid growing up and spending all my winters in Japan, so the chocs were nothing fantastic. They're good, but they're not like divine. I'll tell you what's divine. Godiva milk chocolate melted in milk... Oh goddess (here's looking at YOU babe)... what a wonderful hot chocolate. If you chill it and you get wonderful chocolate milk. Yummy.

(2) The science center is still kinda cool, if the damn exhibit weren't so worn out from all the pressing. Everywhere I turned I saw the Microsoft screen of death. Heh... Poor exhibits, overworked, underpaid and they keep getting their buttons pushed.

(3) Boston Beauty is great company to be with. We just kept joking all day long. She's really cool. (if you're thinking I'm going to get into a three women tangle, you're dead wrong). I guess there is a difference between Singapopo and Amrika women... but trust me the similarities far outweigh the differences.

(4) Talked to my best bud today. She's the coolest. Married and off in Dubai. I admire her for having that part of her life in a seemingly stable situation. If only my prince(ss) (ed: he's straight... I don't know how many times I've said this, but honestly despite what he writes and how he keeps staring at good looking men) will come. We talk about everything under the sun. Someday she'll be godmother to my children (if I ever get married and do the dirty). She's way too cool to just be a mum.

(5) I actually have a fan. Yes. I met Finicky Feline tonight and she said she enjoyed my comments on her site. *swoon* (cloud 9). Woohoo! Sorry if I was a little aloof tonight. i had a friend to entertain. I promise the next time you catch me alone I'll entertain you with my only talent, my wit (well I have other talents but public places are just not good for them to shine through*wink*)(ed: I apologise for his libido). I'm a regular fixture at Hideout, like the furniture and C the absolutely wonderful bartender. I love your site. It's f**king fabulous. I still don't understand why you have so much problem with men. Must be a beautiful person problem, something I dun have to worry about. =P

(6) Driving a doctor's car is kinda cool. I can park at hospitals for free. And I get way more respect from people than the drama queen. Heh... oh by the way if you spotted the car today i wasn't in the drama queen. It was up in Johor with its mistress doing whatever people do in Johor. I wouldn't know I usually skip it and head straight for the good stuff, namely KL and Penang. Or Hat Yai. heh... Love the Bak Kuk Teh there. Dont' ask, Don't tell. =P

(7) Thank YOU for trying to get me to talk to all those hot women. But I had to be a gentleman (again what a word to use on me, so ironic) and entertain my guest for tonight. I promise when I'm all alone (all thanks to YOU, i kid, i kid) I'll chat up lovely ladies by the bar.

(8) You can absolutely tell people's ages by what era of music they like. (here's looking at you mb and ben). Heh... Old Skool. I kid, I kid. But honestly when oddfellows were making it big in the late 80s and early 90s i was in my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, He-Man stage. But I know who they are. i just love giving you old foggies flak for actually having bought their CDs. (hard to think that in the old days piracy involved actually having to tape the song off the radio of CD).

(9) I have touch rugby tomorrow. And I am absolutely sure I want wing. I'll bring a deck chair. And I'll point in the direction that people pass me. New boots, time to break you in. No running for me. Must smell nice for dinner with Boston Beauty. yay! I may actually have a cheering section tomorrow. If I don't embarass myself too much.

(10) I only have 1 more month before I'm gone. Oh bittersweet moment. =P

2 Comments:

  • At 6/25/2005 11:11 PM, Anonymous ff said…

    It was nice meeting ya too. Your slang very sexy sia. ;)

    And thanks for the drinks. Mr. Brown said if he knew you were paying, he'd have ordered one bottle of hard liquor instead of a coke.

     
  • At 6/26/2005 3:31 AM, Blogger Postmaster-General said…

    You're the first person to think I'm sexy *ahem* I mean sexy accent (phone sex anyone?). I also have a very non-sexy accent for speaking Chinese (that's how I sound local and buy food). And a really goofy arabic accent (my arabic sucks. I bet a 6year old arab kid could run circles around me... linguisticly and maybe even physically).

    Tell that old foggy we can share a good bottle anytime. As long as it is scotch. =P

    By the way, stop drinking that beer. Drink hard liqour... much better...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home