For want of a better title: On and on we go

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

On and on we go

So the last of my friends are heading back to the USA. In less than 1/2 hour I will be all alone again (which may not be a bad thing). I've also realised that due to that, I now have a busy one month to catch up with my singapopo friends. Heh... Plus I also have another visiting american to semi-entertain. She's from an all girls college. One of the 7 sister schools. So hard to imagine anyone in this day and age going to a unisex university.

Also the gym calls to me. So I don't get too fat gorging on the food here. Yummy.

And catching up with old teachers. Alot to do. Just way too much to do.

Oh and taking all my female fans/admirers out. I can't neglect them. Makes you want to just extend your stay here.

Last night was interesting. My buddy met up with his girl, and you know how if you're the only single person at a social meeting, you feel like you're totally out of place. Well yeah... that'd be me. Every f**king event I go to with my friends, usually involves me being the odd man out (lies!). Especially during the past few months. Not that it really sucks, it just makes conversation a little boring since everyone else is gaga over each other. So sometimes you bring a date along, but it's not quite the same. Then you realise exactly how isolated you really feel... Then you start wondering if the bachelor's life really fits you.

How did I end up at a point where the bachelor's life became a way of life? Well long story. As most of my friends who know me well will attest, I always go sweet on my girlfriends. But something, somewhere, somehow soured that part of me (i won't go into details, let's just say I hate creeps). Not the girls fault directly, but it still kinda affected me. And it made me wonder why bother being such a nice guy, when all the bastards out there were getting away with such acts. Not that I really was going to take advantage of women the way some guys do, but I just really didn't see the point in being nice to them. It worked well for me the past 6 months or so. But now coming back to singapoop where everywhere you turn is kissing couples and hand holding, it makes you wonder if asians really are more conservative than anyone else. I think we PDA alot more than americans (you dirty dirty singaporeans you).

Oh but don't get me started on local women. Heh... That will cause my entire blog to be burnt to a crisp by too many people. I like my modern burrow. Last thing I need is women tearing it apart. Heh... (ed: he loves you women, yes the singaposh ones)

So what's the point of this post? Absolutely none. Like all the others. =P Although the one good thing that came out from last night's love fest was that I realised I should date older women. The same anatomy, same feminine charms, but wiser, more experienced (get those dirty thoughts out) and more likely to have come to terms with their baggage. Sounds good to me. Any older women out there who would be interested in dating a single white bunny? (ok my grandma says I've tanned a little)

=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home