For want of a better title: Thank you. Thank you very much.

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Thank you. Thank you very much.

First I would like to thank all those who came out to the "Return of the Prodigal Son" party on Friday.

To Slimy... heh... good to finally meet you. i still have to figure out why you're slimy. Have fun in Thailand.

To my girls, eggplant and the halfblood minah, thank you for organising the whole thing.

To everyone else. Thank you for coming out. Johnnie Walker, Absolut and Bombay Sapphire would like to thank you for the help. Also Heineken would like to make a shout out to all you peeps.

To Belinda... Ha ha... I wonder if you've figured who exactly I am yet. You were quite smart to guess midwestern (got to love them cornfed gurls). Heh... I half suspected you were on to me. Either one of my personas (there are many many constipated men living in my head). you know I will ask you out on a dinner date sometime. I know... I'm not very ang moh (last I checked I was as yellow as the yellow river)... but i'm counting on my personality to shine through. (or the alcohol to take effect) Also sorry if we got too rowdy or if we finished all your chilled beer. So sorry. Heh... Next time I swing by i'll bring some wine.

To Ms Linda Chia... you are far more pretty in person than on the interneto (arigato mr roboto) ... I hope i wasn't too bad a host. And sorry for the late chicken nuggets. They had to hatch the eggs first (cluck cluck). And also don't stop blogging. Otherwise I would've never known you at all, and the totally cool person that you are. (can you hear the sound of ass kissing?) Plus the 24 card game is way too interesting. We spilt blood *ahem* beer over that. Looking forward to a repeat performance.

To Vamp jie, too bad you couldn't come. You know it was going to be our engagement party.[hi mom. you should be proud] Oh well. To all the other girls, dun worry she understands...

For the rest of you, if this post bores the hell out of you or if you don't understand a single thing that's going on... GO SUCK ON A LEMON.

The truth is out there... IN YOUR NAVEL!

Yeah Buddy!

P.S. LMD, when oh when are you going to take me to the wine company?

3 Comments:

  • At 6/12/2005 2:04 PM, Anonymous HellsBel said…

    I'm suprised that you STILL have time to blog given your timetable. I was definitely not onto you but someone gave you away the next day. Makanguru and Airhole were there and told me that post master general was supposed to be at Hideout... I should have put 2 and 2 together when Murry said you blogged.... oh well, c'est la vie... dude - if you dun mind, you can get both ME and LMD out together. :P

    Laters

     
  • At 6/12/2005 9:35 PM, Blogger Postmaster-General said…

    Now don't u feel special. You know my semi-secret identity. =)

    A threesome is good. Very good.

     
  • At 6/15/2005 1:47 PM, Blogger Linda Chia said…

    postmaster,

    thanks for the kind words, you are pretty cool yourself! And better luck at 24 next time! Heh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home