For want of a better title: Tired

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tired

Hello duckies. Really tired form walking around and visiting the tourist-y sites in Singapopo. Showing my fraternity brothers around. It's kind of fun. Just enjoying the day and realising that all the movies here we've already seen like months before. All you poor poor duckies.

I'd like to shout out to Jason (hi dear!). Ha ha... so you kinda know who I am. I'll see you at the friday shindig I'm hosting then.

For all you other duckies who might want to come and meet me, I'm hosting a shindig this friday. Drop me an email at modernburrow@gmail.com if you really want to come. =P

Ok I have to go now. More shit to do. Take care dearies.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/05/2005 12:19 PM, Anonymous Jase said…

    I am not, repeat, not your dear, dearie, sweety, hunny bunny, darling, ducky...

    ok i guess you get the point :P

    cya fri

     

Post a Comment

<< Home