For want of a better title: Goo Goo Ga Ga

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Goo Goo Ga Ga

Can't stop thinking about her.

Heh... Today dad showed me the things he had to study for the boating test. OMG! I thought driving was tough. The lights on boats. That is one hell of a test. I dread when it is my turn. My dad said the test in on computers and so he's kind of worried since he is not a computer person. Outside of Solitare that is.

Keep losing to her when it comes to playing games. But then again she chooses the games to play. So heh... I just suck at games when she plays. And she can be very competitive about it. Heh... It's ok Mr Ego, we can do other stuff to make you feel better (like erm... reading my thesis again).

Heh... Trying to set my friend up with her friend. So funny. Her friend is extremely shy about it and she thought I was joking. While he doesn't quite know what's going on. She asks all these random quesitons. Like if he's nice or cute or if he's good in bed. I don't think he's supremely cute, but then again different girls have different tastes. He's definetely super nice. As for his bed manners, i wouldn't know. We hang out alot, just not in bed. And I'm not going to call him and ask: "Hey, are you good in bed?" That'll end the friendship faster than squishing an ant.

My theory is if they don't hit it off, they can still be friends. Nice guys are generally friends with other nice guys and so eventually she'll meet a nice guy she likes who likes her back. Heh... Or so the theory goes anyway.

Ok off to get shit done. Catch you peeps later.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home