For want of a better title: I have never...

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I have never...

Went to dinner with the three sexy sirens, Finicky Feline, Scarlett Ting and Sassyjan. How can man choose between three such beautiful women? So diffcult a choice. Also met up with William again. Luckily he was there to deal with the women involved. And so once again this little bunny managed to escape the all important question of who to choose.

Came home to my sis watching TV at 4am and telling me my parents were quarreling. Which would explain the phonecall at 2am from home. heh... My mum loves to drag me into their quarrels, despite me always telling her i don't want to be involved. [hi mom. seriously your relationship problems are not my problems, don't drag me into this hoping to make me take sides] Mum always does that. And I always try to explain to her that she can choose to stick it out or quit and leave. Either way me and my sis will still be her kids, just as we will be my dad's kids. Oh well... That silly thing called marriage.

I'm considering what exactly love is... And to be honest, it's hard to describe it. It's extremely liberating, yet wholly confining. It's supremely wonderful, yet entirely horrid. I can definetely feel the beginnings of these feelings right now. Heh... Not getting into anything in this last month that I am here. Not worth the hassle and the trouble. Well that's what I say anyway. (ed: and we all know what you say usually doesn't hold true).

FF asked me about my accent today. Like I said before it's like new me and old me. You really wouldn't like the old me. the singlish speaking me. So very un-inspiring or funny. Plus it feels quite alien now. Heh... But if you like I can switch... or try anyway... I promise I'll end up back with my new accent.

Ok off to bed. Need the sleep. I'll dream the dreams that Morpheus will allow.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home