For want of a better title: Mushy posts

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Mushy posts

Ok ok FF, no more mushy posts. Jeez... You put one up and everyone is up on your case. I think I'll need to claim the one free beer from you.

Heh... Well some interesting things I've observed this past few days. The staff at Rouge are really friendly. I've never seen such polite bouncers in my life. I mean a friend of mine did something and usually i would expect a gruff statement of how you couldn't do that, instead the bouncer politely told my friend he couldn't do it. With apologies for having to tell him off.

Also my dog, Bubbles, is a traitor. A regular Judas Iscaroit. My godsis came over and he just kept hanging out with her. When my guy friends come, he runs away. Little traitor. You're voted off the island, you're the weakest link, our pack doesn't want you anymore. Little horndog. =P

Spas are nice. Wraps are great. And the concept of a neighbourhood spa is wonderful. Balik Kampung. Nice...

Ok got to go, catch you slaves *ahem* readers later. =P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home