For want of a better title: Once a Cheater, Twice a Cheetah

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Once a Cheater, Twice a Cheetah

So I went back to my old school today to meet up with teachers. It was cool. Nice to know that former Colonels are being sent to schools now. So instead of going to GLCs and making wise decisions about investments, they can now make decisions affecting the youth. Only problem is they don't get runner in schools. Think of it, a new movie Dude where's my PA? It can be directed by Jack Neo. My Chinese teacher actually thinks my chinese has improved (thank you. thank you very much). Oh yeah my old teach gave me a book with nice sentimental words in it. She and many other teachers in my life are the reasons why I want to mold young minds.

Dad was nice today. He asked if I needed to buy stuff before I went back to the US. I do need to get my visa done though. But a Visa would be nice too. *wink wink*

So met up with some friends. One of them actually danced on the table for S$60. Sponsored by the rest of us. Heh, she got paid more for less work than a hooker in Geylang. She spent less than 15 seconds up there (although it is arguable that some men take less than 15 seconds). I wish I get paid $60 for 15 seconds of work. It means I get paid $240 for a minute and $14400/hour. Wow. I can work like 4 hours a day and be rich.

So I'm completely bowled over by one of my friends. Like totally infatuated. You know the early signs. Sweaty palms, "steady my beating heart" sort of jazz. Actually not that bad (here's look at you kid), but something like that. Everytime I see her I feel like just holding her hand and giving her a soft peck on the cheek (if you are her ignore this). I barely know her, but what I see I like and I want to know more. Unfrotunately like the evil wizards of lore there's a massive barrier called practicality and reality. So we live in this sick sad world. Heh... Just gonna keep wishing and hoping. =P And so we live out our humdrum lives.

Hokay, need my beauty sleep for beach time tomorrow. Maybe I might swim. Big if. Salt water and me are not the best friends. =)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home