For want of a better title: One for the Road

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

One for the Road

Quick post for now. About to run off soon. Just talked to sis. Wow! Cramps are bad for her, so bad she can't drive. Heh... She works for a theatre company. Well as an intern. Go sis go! Lucky they're a theatre group. Their conception of work and time is not very good. As long as you put in 8 hours a day they're ok with you coming in at noon. Heh... I think both me and my sis abhor 9 to 5 (8 to 6) jobs. Hence we're both aiming to teach at some level. She's got a good head. Can't make money off of theatre alone, so might as well teach at the University. You get a steady income, prestige of people calling you doctor at least (usually professor) and you can still be active in the theatre scene.

Excited about visiting my alma mater. Wonder how it has changed from the last time. I heard alot of changes. Sigh... getting old when your former classmates are teaching there now. Heh... Ooooo... teacher fantasies may actually come true. Yay! (ed: erm... ok... sigh)

Alright I'm off my duckies. If all goes well i may also get the Sony Ericcsson k750i. Yay! New phone with camera. i can take loads of pictures and post it here and bore you with my entirely boring life (ed: like right now?)(shut up you!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home