For want of a better title: Sie hörten es hier zuerst

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Sie hörten es hier zuerst

Well tonight I plucked up what courage I had and went down to Holland Village to hang out with Finicky Feline, Scarlett Ting and friends. I also met Vamp Jie and Jane Doe. Along with Mandrake. And my old sci fi pal Aberwyn. It was such a big gathering. it was much fun. (ed: glad you had fun)

I must say Holland Village has changed alot since I last went (about 5 to 6 years ago). I'm not much of a Holland V type of person. I am an Eastern boy at heart. I hang out at Siglap and Joo Chiat, Pasir Ris Park and Changi Village. Tampines and Bedok are my stomping grounds. Heh... So of course Holland V had changed to the point I don't recognise it.

Ok before you hear it from FF, Janice, or ST, I do not have a favourite yet. All three of you are equal. I just got Ting the flowers because she was upset about other girls having bouqets. I seriously do not have favourites. (at this point I'd like to keep my options open) (ed: Should you even be saying that in public) (quiet you) [hi mom. what can I say]

I am very surprised that guys don't buy any of you flowers. You'd think folks would be lining up trying to dump flowers on you three. Well i guess the men you hang out with are no fun. I love flowers. I used to keep a vase with carnations in my room. By the window sill. Just so I had something beautiful and natural to look at everyday as I read or typed. Tsk tsk... bad singaporean men... BBBBBBAAAADDDD!!!

Yes Lancerlord... I am desperate for groupies to adore me. Know of any? I could use the recommendations. (ed: ahem... groupies? What next? Sex drugs rock and roll?)

Ok off to bed. To the gym tomorrow. FF said I had a belly. =( Must work out.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home