For want of a better title: Strange Tails

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Monday, July 18, 2005

Strange Tails

Blurred Dog

I tried to take a photo of my dog, Bubbles, yesterday. But he's camera shy. No seriously I think he doesn't like to get his picture taken. He knows when I'm trying to take a picture and runs away. So all my shots of him are taken with him in a hurry to get away. But he is so cuuuuuuuttttteeeee...

Watched Sin City yesterday. Heh... Good I like. My lady love on the other hand, absolutely hated it. Heh... But I told her better I watch it with her than some other man watching it with her. {hi baby. I love you} Frank Miller was inspired by Film Noir when he wrote those stories and it is fitting that the movie should be Film Noir. I absolutely loved it. And I respect Mr Rodriguez for quitting the director's guild so he could have Mr Miller as his co-director.

Also met lady love's mum, sisters and youngest brother. They are quite a nice, happy family. The brother was cute. So young... My own childhood is so far away now... But I remember those days of exploring longkangs and picking durians. Running around and playing Sega and RTK2. Heh... So long ago... My West side days.

Ended the day with this... Life seems so perfect now. I hope it'll go on for a long time...

Salve

5 Comments:

  • At 7/17/2005 10:25 PM, Anonymous FF said…

    You need to resize your pikchurs.
    When is Bubbles gonna meet my rascal eh?

     
  • At 7/18/2005 2:11 AM, Blogger Scarlett Ting said…

    HUH?! Why is I 'donotfeedheralcohol?!'

    Anyway!

    As to your last statement:

    It will. Indulge silli-ly, and it is such bliss seeing u and ur lady love together u noe.

    :)

     
  • At 7/18/2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Ruok said…

    My sentiments exactly. Tis the best movie i have watched all year. :)

     
  • At 7/19/2005 12:30 PM, Anonymous Slimey said…

    EH...why did he have to quit the director's guild to have miller as co-director?

    but the movie was da bomb man...EXACTLY how i envisioned the transition from the comic to be.

     
  • At 7/19/2005 1:14 PM, Blogger Postmaster-General said…

    The guild doesn't allow co-directors. only one director per film.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home