For want of a better title: Unholy Gambit

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Monday, July 04, 2005

Unholy Gambit

I feel like shit. Under the weather. (ever wonder where in the world that term came from, under the influence of the weather maybe??)

I had to say no to a gorgeous babes for evening outings. HOT BABE!! I hate this place. I've never felt so sick so often as when I am home here. Must be the water. (i mean drinking other people's piss may not be quite right)

I'd like to apologise to hot babe, ms f**k, for having to turn down your company. I really wanted to. But it is getting late and I feel like crap. Also i guess i should sleep early. If I want to be anywhere near healthy to see neil gaiman tomorrow at kino. =(

I hate my life. Off to my bed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home