For want of a better title: Dot Dot Dot

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dot Dot Dot

Did Kenny Sia get hacked into? OMG... I believe someone changed his page. Unless it's Kenny being silly, but I dunno... With all the hackings recently and all the EVIL people out there... Hmmmm...

Also I guess Miggie moved... Yes Mr Miyagi has decided to go sophisticated on us. I blame the people he hangs out with, all the techno-geeks out there... Influencing him... Now he has his own dedicated server... WHY?!? Why am I all alone? {hi honey!} Why am I talking to myself? Why am I asking so many why questions? When will this whole nonsensical question chain end? When?!?!

Living all alone in a sparsely furnished 1050 square foot apartment is kinda creepy at times... Plus my neighbours upstairs make alot of noise. They are either supremely heavy or drop shite alot. I mean I keep hearing thuds... Creepy...

Poor Kenny I hope your site wasn't hacked...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home