For want of a better title: Hungry Hungry Ghosts

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Hungry Hungry Ghosts

The other day I was passing a ge tai on my way back with Mickie D's. And I overheard the strangest song ever. The folks on the ge tai were singing "Home." I'm sure all of you remember that National Day song. I mean it's one of the better ones.

My question is, do singapore ghosts only come back here? Do they go on holiday to Phuket? I suppose they go where the food is. What happens if they have no descendants? Are they all poor then? And won't singing "Home" offend the non-singaporean ghosts? Do ghosts import foreign talent as well? Do their cars need a COE? Is there an underworld PAP? Will they overthrow the Kings of Hell?

I suppose only Chinese ghosts come out? Do Christian ghosts have their own place? While Hindu ghosts do their own thing? Muslim ghosts do their own thing too? Hmmm... The afterlife is quite racist according to the Chinese view of it.

3 Comments:

  • At 8/05/2005 4:52 AM, Blogger FF said…

    My question is:

    Do ghosts get sexual urges? And if so, how do they satisfy themselves?

     
  • At 8/09/2005 1:39 AM, Blogger Ah 9 said…

    don't worry...30 days will be over soon...

     
  • At 8/09/2005 3:56 AM, Blogger Phantom said…

    FF, probably not. Otherwise we need a month dedicated to horny ghosts...sounds corny, but think paper condoms, sex toys, etc, hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home