For want of a better title: I bid thee farwell good gentle folk

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Friday, August 12, 2005

I bid thee farwell good gentle folk

Going... Going... Gone...

How quickly the months have passed me by. I came home a fresh graduate, looking for some Singapore air and dreading the hot sun and crowds (little did this lil wabbit know that a heat wave in the mid 30s would engulf the US East Coast this August).

I entertained my fraternity brothers, all 10 of them, for a week and a half. It was the seniors' last hurrah before we rode into the brave new world of (un)employment.

I also met up with many great singapopo bloggers. Y'all know who you are so no need for me to elaborate and drop names. Heh. (ed: I think you've dropped enough names already)

I did not come home expecting to fall so deeply in love with anyone, but I guess Love conspired with Luck (or Love lost at mahjong against Luck, Love can never beat Luck at gambling) to upset the best laid plans of mice and men. (f**king mice, they're f**king everywhere)

So now I leave my new found friends to return to the US, to a new city and friends I have yet to meet. I also leave my lady love with a sad and heavy heart, but I know that my 2 year sojourn to the US will only prove to the world that my love for this wonderful woman is true.

Take care one and all. Sleep well in this land of lions, while this little bunny heads on to the land of the free. (no free gifts though... Sorry)

2 Comments:

  • At 8/11/2005 10:51 PM, Blogger FF said…

    Don't forget to take photos of your new place:).

     
  • At 8/12/2005 2:23 AM, Blogger Linda Chia said…

    Goodbye Bunny!

    It was great meeting ya! I'd collect that dinner you owe me (for entertaining the massive bunch of your friends) in 2 years then? Else you can past to your pussy erm, I meant, Feline, to bring back to SG for me.

    Heh.

    Seriously, I applaud your bravery to commit long distance. Good luck!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home