For want of a better title: Moving in...

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Moving in...

Ouch... My feet hurt and my hands are swollen.

Ikea maybe cheap but assembling an entire house is not fun at all. Plus I don't have internet so I'm using the apartment's free business center for now. So no pics yet. =P

Keep having this incessant urge to mop my floor. I don't know why...

DC is hot, but luckily it rained today. I remember on Sunday it was 110F. Or around 43C. Yes... It was burning hot. And although people here think 80% humidity is humid, my skin is getting dried out... Boo hoo... Need to unpack my body shop body butter (they should pay me for product placement, same with Ikea).

Missing my lady love like nuts... Sigh... Can't wait to be back in Singapore. She's one of the few good things to go back to (unlike the heat or the general populace). Miss my doggy too... Wish I was around to hear the pitter patter of his feet... Sigh

Alright, off to wait for the plumber to fix my sink... =P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home