For want of a better title: A quick post in Japan

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Friday, August 12, 2005

A quick post in Japan

I like Stewards. They seem more useful in a plane than stewardesses. Heh... Also they're way more friendly on UA. I remember talking to two of them about Atlanta. Heh...

In Japan. 2 hours to my flight... so bored. Going to get some sushi i suppose. Dunno if they will understand me. Lots of people waiting to use this S$1.50/ 10 minute terminal. SIngapore's is free... heh...

Can't wait to get to the US and call my baby. =)

Take care all

3 Comments:

  • At 8/12/2005 4:04 AM, Blogger FF said…

    You sure you don't have gay tendencies? Hmmm.

     
  • At 8/13/2005 1:45 AM, Blogger Tym said…

    I always found the UA flight staff not very friendly. Southwest people (naturally) seem more chilled out.

    On the other hand, I'm not usually very friendly on transpacific flights either :)

     
  • At 8/13/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger -ben said…

    Have a safe and pleasant flight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home