For want of a better title: Something about the fan and shit

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Something about the fan and shit

So this morning mum came down to bug me while I was vegging out watching TV. She asked me if I was spending my night in the arms of a girl... In my oh so casual fashion I said boy. I think my mum almost died of heart attack [hi mom. stop asking me random questions]. Heh...

This bodes well. I think I should keep playing this up. Wear pink shirts. Tight pants. Watch hunks with my sis. Talk about how my ass hurts all the time. (ed: in no way is the author implying that gays do any of these things) Heh... I think she'll really die if I told her that I was living in a gay district in DC. That would kill her. Which in my opinion fits in well with my plans. [hi mom. I really love you. Don't die anytime soon]

So eventually when I bring a certain girl home (we all know who that is right now), my mom will welcome her with open arms, hug her and kiss her. Heh... So that might be a good strategy. Especially for all you Cantonese boys out there. I know how bitchy your mothers can be. Such mummy's boys. (I have a distinct dislike for the Cantonese, especially the damnable hongkies).(P.S. If you just didn't like what I said, take it up with the Teochew Hui Guan, unless your from HK, then take it up with the Singapore Embassy, at least we're a country) =P

OK off to a nap... Rain is condusive for sleeping.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home