For want of a better title: (1+i)^n

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

(1+i)^n

You likee the title? You better biatch!!

Anyway class today was good. I really like political risk assessment. I figure if I had to sell my soul to corporate life it'd be as a risk analyst. Day in and day out telling everyone how much they should or should not invest in something. Heh... That's a life... Well half-life (mmmm... Counterstrike).

Laundry's piling up, but I really have no mood to wash clothes... Soon I'll have to do the flippy flippy. Heh... I kid (Ed: he is kidding). Oh yeah I've killed the {truth/lie} guy. The f**ker was jsut costing us too much money. So it's just me and Ed for a while... GET USED TO IT!

Man... It's late, but I'm having this great conversation with me, myself and I. It just is too good to end it, so here I am at 2.30am in the morning just blogging. Why you ask? Because I can. You can go suck on it if you disagree!

Ok off to continue my exciting conversation with myself (ed: actually he's talking to someone) (shut up you! you're ruining my rep)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home