For want of a better title: Addicted to Mithril

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Addicted to Mithril

So I started playing World of Warcraft. I know I know... I caved in. It's actually not that bad. The addiction that is. I can actually tear myself away to watch tv (ed: Arguably bigger addicitons).

It's fun to play with friends who by the magic of undersea cables and cheap connections (thank you dotcom bust) are able to maintain our relationships. It's funny right. I bought the game to stay in contact with old friends. Yup. One servers (Horde) for my fraternity bothers and the other (Alliance) for my Singapore friends (we've been friends for a long time).

Seredipity is still stuck in my head. Heh... Funny ain't it. Now Serenity won't go away either. Which in turns makes me think of Firefly. Which in turn bring up Buffy the Vampire Slayer (no links here, go google it yourself).

So thinking about Serendipity brings up a hot girl. Funny ain't it. =P

2 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 11:53 PM, Blogger Tym said…

    Serenity is way better than Serendipity. And by a hot girl, are you referring to the Serendipity from Dogma?

     
  • At 1/31/2006 3:09 AM, Blogger Postmaster-General said…

    Actually i was referring to buffy the vampire slayer... Selma Hayek is so not hot in my books

    And Serendipity is a way better word than Serenity in my opinion

     

Post a Comment

<< Home