For want of a better title: Broken Spring

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Broken Spring

Trying to coordinate people and get a spring break trip going is not the easiest of things. Everyone has a different budget. Worst still everyone has to start getting fit for spring break. It's silly but people do it.

After going through the last two hours trying to find a place, we're still back at zero. Thinking cruises... Or going to the Bahamas. We're not too sure. Or maybe I'll just go down to the Ozarks. Sure it's cold but it's a nice lake. Or stay in DC and be cold.

Cancun sounds good, but some folks on the trip planning committee think that it's too touristy. At some point I just thought I'd go on holiday on my own. Makes it so much easier. Plus maybe I really need the alone time. I just want to get away. Maybe go visit friends around the country. I don't know. Few folks down in Atlanta. Or maybe LA. Who knows.

Class today was interesting to say the least. I thought my professor was more of a preacher than a professor. Heh... But he's good. I have never taken a stats class that's this fun. Never. (Ed: A sample size of two is not a good gauge) Plus I get to learn new software... Mmmmm... New Software.

Two math-related classes really means that i'll be doing tonnes of data collection. Heh... Just like my Army days and my Internship days.

Also in other news, I got elected to the Alumni Board of Directors of my chapter, as Educator Advisor. Heh... So I guess i have something to do for the next 2 years. Alumni... Man... I feel old...

Ok folks... Keep on chugging. And if you're planning spring break around the 9 March 2006 to the 18 march 2006, drop me a line. More people means lower prices. =)

I promise I won't bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home