For want of a better title: R and M

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Monday, January 23, 2006

R and M

This weekend I made a mistake and I lost something that I love very much. It's too late for regrets and hindsight is always 20/20. So where exactly do I go from here?

I suppose you pick up your things, put away the old stuff and keep on moving. At once I am free but also tied down. Many decisions made can now be unmade. Plans can be more flexible. Yet there is also alot that is tied down. We're expected to move on, but sometimes it is hard to do that.

Still this is the road that is chosen. There is little else that I can do. I cannot go back to the way it is. We just carry on as best that we can.

I still love. That cannot change soon. I think it is a waste, but I also understand that it is my fault. Moving on, quitting and cutting loses are definetely a way to do it. I think I tried to hard to hold on. In the end it may still have ended up like this. I don't know, but deep down inside I still feel that there is hope. I cannot say why, but I still carry it in my heart of hearts.

So time to pick up things, and shake the dust off them. Off I go into the big wide world.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/23/2006 11:06 PM, Anonymous miche said…

    i think you have heard of this common phrase
    "you love someone, let him/her go, if he/she comes back then it will be yours" and (this is mine) never ever stop loving him/her for a single second.
    i hold on to this phrase when i broke of with my first love and now, he is my husband and a father to my 2 beautiful girl.
    ...giving you hope...

     
  • At 1/24/2006 12:03 AM, Blogger Postmaster-General said…

    Thanks for the kind words. Not sure if this will pan out. =)

     
  • At 1/24/2006 3:02 AM, Blogger brendywendy said…

    *pats pmg on the arm*

    there, there.

    i'm also hopong for you that this (whatever it is) WILL pan out.

     
  • At 1/24/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger Postmaster-General said…

    Well it's my fault and there's not much else I can do. =(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home