For want of a better title: Superbowl XL

For want of a better title

Tall and Tan and oh so Sexy, the boy *not* from Ipanema goes walking by...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl XL

Superbowl XL was a good game. Poor Seahawks... Oh well there's always next year. My poor Rams are no longer the team they used to be. There's still the Saint Louis Cardinals for me! I don't think I liked the commercials this year. Nothing that was really special by my book (I actually watch for the commercials). Looks like superbowl Extra large. heh... Next year will be XLI... heh... soon it will be superbowl L and then C... Maybe i will get to see superbowl C... just maybe...

In other news my sink decided to overflow after not doing so for almost 6 months now... Oh well... Get the sup to check it out tomorrow... Poor guy called me in the middle of the game to ask how bad it was, and I was like, I got it to go down and nothing else is coming out... Still I live with the fear that the sink is going to overflow and I'll be ankle deep in dishwashing water tomorrow... That would make life interesting... To say the least...

It also got cold again over here... And it nice and warm the past few days... Oh well I suppose the Groundhog decided there'll be more days of winter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home